Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The tibia articulates with the...

Yeah, that's what I'm studying.  OK, not at this moment - the brain needs a brief recess.  I've frankly come to appreciate how well they - the recesses - work, as opposed to just pounding away at stuff until the pages get blurry. 

This morning was the usual am workout with Sensei J, followed by yoga class.  Spent much of the afternoon studying and found myself really just wanting a simple push-up/pull-up style workout (part of my "legs mostly off" day).  The mind was feeling uncreative so I grabbed P90X Chest and Back off the shelf and did that, plus Ab Ripper X. I haven't done THAT type of volume in some time, so I expect to feel it tomorrow.

I hope the legs appreciated their mini-break; it's back to hills tomorrow.  Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment