Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Woo hoo!

Made it through my pet sitting gig with all four kittehs alive and well.  Yay!  I'm so relieved I didn't have to deal with the passing of the older two, who are both holding strong.  Whew.  

Had a very warm but good run this morning; I incorporated a bunch of hills into the run and was overall satisfied with the time.  Tomorrow should be another warm one, and then the weather is supposed to change for the much cooler ( :D ) after Friday.  I'm really interested in seeing how the weekend runs will feel, given how crappy the past two Sundays have been.

And tomorrow, dun dun DUN - I start school.  I have so much nervous energy, I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.  I'm planning to haul all of my books over tomorrow, hopefully for the only time - although truthfully the heaviest book is my A&P text, so if I can leave that home hereafter, I'll be happy.   Wow, here we go, for real.  Hopefully, the first step toward a new career.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today!! I am sure you will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete