Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funky week

Yes, yes, yes, I haven't been keeping up with the blog all that well.  It hasn't been anywhere near first on my mind; my schedule is a bit crazy right now.  For the next couple of weeks I'm working a 13 day on Mondays, which has necessitated my shifting my workout schedule a bit.  It's all good, I'll take the $.  Might not be The Plan as Cressey wrote it, but it's either go with the flow or - what?  So, I pick go with the flow. 

Speaking of the flow...  I forgot until I was nearly at the gym today that this is the third week of the program.  This has deep meaning because the third week of each phase is Very Heavy week; heavy weights, fewer reps, more sets.  (Or, in some cases, just more sets.)  Of course this also means that next week is light week - something to look forward to!

I'm sure you're probably wondering (or not!) - why no Superbowl chatter from a sports fan?  Well, it's because I frankly hated both teams that played.  In the end I was thrilled the Patriots lost, but I would have been equally thrilled had the Giants lost.  Fuck 'em both.  And no, I didn't watch the half time show.  Favorite commercials:  the boy who peed in the pool, and the ad with Motley Crue and Chuck Liddell.  And that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment